Support our team
A career at SOLIDpower represents a unique opportunity and a rewarding challenge. SOLIDpower is on a course of continued growth – especially in Italy, Germany and Europe. In doing so, we intend to set the benchmarks with our innovative technologies and products and to further expand our market position. We are looking for talented, experienced and highly motivated staff to support us in achieving our goals.
Our vacant positions:
SOLIDpower (Australia) Pty Ltd. is a start-up fuel cell company based in Dandenong South Victoria, part of the SOLIDpower Group, a world leading solid oxide fuel cell manufacturer and marketer with headquarters in Italy and subsidiaries in Germany and Switzerland.
The R&D facilities in Australia are expanding, and we have an excellent opportunity for a Saftey and Quality coordinator to join our team.
We are looking for a Quality and Safety Coordinator who will be responsible for providing operational and independent advisory support to the organisation in the development, implementation, assessment and review of a comprehensive Safety and Quality management plan which emphasises a risk based approach to safety and quality in the workplace.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and continuously improve, through management and staff involvement, the safety, quality and risk management policies and procedures.
- To ensure accidents and incidents are recorded, investigated and corrective actions implemented.
- To ensure that risk assessments and safety audits are being conducted, and identified improvements are implemented, to ensure compliance to OH&S system and policies
- To coordinate and document OHS committee meetings
- To develop and present training programs on health and safety issues including hazard management
- To ensure that policies, procedures, forms and templates are developed, reviewed and maintained to ISO and the organisation's standards
Qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in applying Operational OHS and Quality Management knowledge in a manufacturing or R&D environment
- Formal Qualifications in OHS and Quality Management
- Demonstrated skills in development and implementation of safety and quality systems, policies and procedures and a clear understanding of risk management principles
- Auditor qualifications or experience in Safety and/or Quality Audits
- Proven ability to facilitate/develop risk assessments
- Proven ability in return to work and injury management.
You will be well organised with strong communication and documentation skills including attention to detail and timeliness. You will demonstrate diplomacy and be an effective team player with a proactive attitude and the ability to think outside the box. In this role you will be expected to articulate safety, quality and risk requirements in a succinct manner, consult, negotiate and implement improvements to safety and quality systems.
A requirement will be availability to contact colleagues in different time zones, for example between Australia and Europe.
SOLIDpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to attract and retain the highest calibre of professional to join a dynamic global organisation developing cutting edge fuel cell technology.
Please submit your resume AND cover letter clearly addressing the requirements described above at the following address: recruitment.au(at)solidpower.com
Candidates MUST be entitled to work in Australia.
If there’s currently no matching position for you we’ll be happy to receive your unsolicited application. Send your application by email (as a PDF file including your CV, photo and the expected salary) to:
Or by post to:
attn. Ms Ferreira
52525 Heinberg, Germany