FAQs – ANY QUESTIONS?
WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP!

Frequently asked questions

Any more questions? We have compiled the most frequent questions for you in the FAQs. Were you unable to find what you were looking for? Just get in touch with us. We will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have. 

 


 

Please get in touch with us for an individual quote or contact a BlueGEN partner near you.

If you’re interested in buying a BlueGEN, please get in touch with us or contact a BlueGEN partner near you.

The BlueGEN can be bought directly from us or from selected specialist firms (BlueGEN partners). Please get in touch with us for further details or contact a BlueGEN partner near you.

The combination with a solar thermal plant is possible, however it rarely makes sense, as solar thermal plants are designed to supply hot water. In summer, the only heat sink is the hot water supply, up to 90% of which however can be covered ideally by the BlueGEN. The investment costs for a solar thermal plant to cover the remaining 10% cannot generally be described as cost-effective. In contrast the combination with a heat pump is very efficient, especially if the power consumption of the heat pump is matched by the power generated by the BlueGEN.

The BlueGEN is first and foremost a replacement for the electrical supply. Therefore the question that needs to be asked is what advantage the “BlueGEN and heat pump” system has compared with the power from the “grid and heat pump” system. As electricity is produced far more efficiently by the BlueGEN than electricity from the grid, there is a distinct gain in efficiency with the BlueGEN and heat pump system. A financial advantage is dependent on whether the power for the heat pump can be supplied at a low price with a heat pump tariff.

The BlueGEN is first and foremost a replacement for the electricity supply. Therefore the question that needs to be asked is what advantages the “BlueGEN and heat pump” system has compared to power from the "grid and heat pump” system. As electricity is produced far more efficiently by BlueGEN than electricity from the grid, there is a distinct gain in efficiency with the BlueGEN and heat pump system. Financial advantages depend on whether the power for the heat pump can be supplied at a low price with a heat pump tariff.

The BlueGEN is first and foremost a replacement for the electrical supply. Therefore the question that needs to be asked is what advantage the “BlueGEN and solar thermal energy” system has compared with the power from the “grid and solar thermal energy” system. That depends on the customer’s electricity use.

Get in touch
Download Brochure