CUSTOMER INFORMATION CONCERNING THE CORONA PANDEMIC.
The safety of our customers and employees is always our highest priority. Therefore we’ve taken the necessary measures to stop the corona virus from spreading. These measures focus to serve the following goals:
- The best possible protection for our employees
- Maintaining our usual business activity
- Systematic preparation for the "post-crisis" period
SOLIDpower group has implemented digital workflows and processes already at an early stage. Currently this makes it possible for us to continue our business operations so far with only minor restrictions. In doing so, we are of course following the advice of official experts and the recommendations of the local and national public authorities to protect our employees and customers. This has a particular impact on our Service and Sales departments, with possibly the following impact for you:
- Our Service Team is available online as usual, by telephone or Skype. Trainings will only take place online.
- Service-visits will only be executed in urgent cases and only outside designated Corona crisis areas. Our Service´s employees are equipped with personal protection equipment.
- In case of technical and critical failures we will temporarily reduce the output of running fuel cell devices via our remote maintenance software or, in the most critical cases, perform a controlled shut down. These remote possibilities show the advantages of our automated 24/7 device monitoring once more during these times of crises.
- Our Sales Team is available as before by telephone or via videoconferencing.
- Personal visits are not possible at the moment or only in exceptional cases.
- Offers and order-intake: Of course we will be happy to and continue to process your purchase orders. Our Sales Back-Office will be able to inform you about the current delivery times.
- Fairs and exhibitions and other events were cancelled or postponed. We will inform you as soon as we receive new information. The new dates for many postponed events can be found on the event-websites.
Our manufacturing facility in Heinsberg, Germany is still operating with increased safety measures, so currently, the production and dispatch of goods are not yet affected. In any case, because of the dynamic development of the situation, we reserve the right to respond quickly and take further appropriate measures.
To stop the virus from spreading and to protect the health of our employees, almost our entire office staff is now working from home. We continue to maintain a very limited emergency staff at our office location in Heinsberg. All your contacts at SOLIDpower will therefore continue to be available as usual during office hours.
You can contact us via the following phone numbers and e-mail addresses:
T.: +49 (0)2452 153758
Sales Back office:
T.: +49 (0)02452 153758
T: +49 (0)2452 153700 or 153701
Together with our customers and partners, we will successfully manage this difficult situation. Our innovative fuel cell devices are more than ever an essential component of modern, future-oriented, and decentralized energy production.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Best regards and stay healthy!
Managing Director SOLIDpower GmbH