Lavora con noi
Lavorare in SOLIDpower significa realizzare nuove tecnologie a favore dell'ambiente e di un'economia sostenibile. Siamo tra i leader mondiali nel nostro settore, vogliamo continuare ad esserlo anche grazie al tuo contributo. Il nostro contesto professionale è dinamico e stimolante, i progetti sono sfidanti e innovativi, il personale talentuoso e motivato. Consulta le posizioni aperte e invia la tua candidatura.
Maintenance Engineering Manager (Italy)
The automation technician is responsible to repair and maintain the computer-controlled systems and automatic devices used within industrial facilities to reduce human intervention and maximize efficiency. Their duties require knowledge of electronics, mechanics and computers. Employers may prefer candidates that have obtained an associate degree; optional industry certifications are also available.
- Create, modify, program and troubleshoot Process Control system hardware and software including PC’s, PLC’s, HMI’s, VFD’s, Motion Controller Drive systems, intelligent devices, programmable controllers;
- Ensure that process techniques are in alignment with the corporate goals and quality policy;
- Implementation, testing and startup of control strategies for batch applications;
- Update configuration information of all software communications hardware (addresses, port settings, VLAN settings, etc.), to ensure timely diagnosis of problems and replacement;
- Ensuring that adequate controls are built into systems and that operational controls exist to ensure the continued, reliable, and secure processing of information in their custody;
- Repair, replace and maintain the electrical devices and the automation systems;
- Provide maintenance documentation and instructions;
- Coordinate with suppliers, consultants and external assistance and ensure effectiveness of all programs.
- Technical or Bs degree in Mechatronics/Industrial/Automation Engineering, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 3 years directly related work experience with automated controls in a manufacturing environment;
- knowledge and familiarity with PLC (Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, BeckHoff), DSC/SCADA, HMI systems;
- Experience with batch processing and a high level of interest with computerized process control highly desired;
- Knowledge of electrical circuits/Industrial network with the ability to design and problem solve, must be analytical and detail-oriented;
- Knowledge of automation components: motors, sensors, actuators;
- Knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards;
- Skills and competences in Lean Manufacturing;
- Good knowledge in English, both spoken and written (level B2);
- Proficiency in MS Office and Data Analysis/ Data Processing software;
- Able to understand company’s needs, to focus and to follow and succeed the objective;
- Capacity to work both independently and in a strong team-oriented, collaborative in a multicultural environment is essential.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to work in team
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good in supplier relationship management: technical and economical point of view, delivery time.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with person from different countries and different backgrounds
- Drive for results and continuous improvement
- Capable to report results, risks and problem in a clear and synthetic way both in verbal and written form
Take your chance and send your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invia la tua candidatura spontanea all'indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com
Ti invitiamo a leggere la nostra informativa sulla privacy, perché per noi proteggere i tuoi dati è importantissimo e vogliamo fornirti le informazioni che ti interessano. Leggi qui l'informativa sulla privacy di SOLIDpower.