Lavora con noi
Lavorare in SOLIDpower significa realizzare nuove tecnologie a favore dell'ambiente e di un'economia sostenibile. Siamo tra i leader mondiali nel nostro settore, vogliamo continuare ad esserlo anche grazie al tuo contributo. Il nostro contesto professionale è dinamico e stimolante, i progetti sono sfidanti e innovativi, il personale talentuoso e motivato. Consulta le posizioni aperte e invia la tua candidatura.
T&D – CTO (Italy)
The person will be part of T&D department and will join the team that is developing stacks and fuel cell applications for both power generation and electrolysis. The candidate will coordinate the certification activities and associated resources. Activity will be focused on product certification for EU and selected foreign markets including US and Korea. Main driver is design perspective but with strong cooperation with Operation and Quality departments.Completed apprenticeship or university degree.
- Lead engineering processes for CE marking.
- Cooperate with colleagues in engineering department in order to ensure product compliance and safety.
- Define certification related requirements and support designers in the product development.
- Review construction and design documentation.
- Manage relationship with Notified Bodies and Accredited Laboratories.
- Define with the design engineers pre-compliances activities and validation test plans.
- Support Type testing at external Laboratories.
- Coordinate with operation and quality to ensure processes compliant with applicable regulations.
- Extend compliance to new foreign markets.
- Coordinate with engineering in other SOLIDpower T&D centers (CH, DE and AUS).
- Master degree in technical or scientific area.
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing or certification company preferred.
- Good knowledge in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in product certification and Notified Body relationship (Gas Appliance Regulation experience preferred).
- Experience in extra EU markets (North America and Asia) welcome.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Able to work in teamwork, critical thinker and problem-solving attitude.
- Good time-management skills.
- Proactive and dynamic attitude.
- Good independency to accomplish projects and tasks assigned.
- Able to work in multicultural environment.
- Capable to report results, risks and problem in a clear and synthetic way both in verbal and written form.
You can send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invia la tua candidatura spontanea all'indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com
Ti invitiamo a leggere la nostra informativa sulla privacy, perché per noi proteggere i tuoi dati è importantissimo e vogliamo fornirti le informazioni che ti interessano. Leggi qui l'informativa sulla privacy di SOLIDpower.